The rapid growth of AI is swiftly changing the world of work and business. Embedded in this growth is its potential to create new opportunities for gender equality. However, if not properly engaged or utilized, AI also has the capacity to reinforce gender bias, stereotypes, and discrimination. AI is gaining a lot of attention through advancements in machine learning and the increasing use of algorithms for pattern recognition. It is used across various fields and sectors to shape our economic, political, cultural, and social interactions; used in areas such as approval of bank loans, job recruitment, medical diagnostics, etc.
- Why we need to unlock data’s potential responsibly and inclusively
- Call for papers for the first edition of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence for Women in Agriculture
- Rentrée numérique Dakar 2023 : Dr Laure Tall plaide pour une IA inclusive, responsable et capable de produire des solutions durables
- Sunbird AI 2022 Annual Report
- UM6P aims to empower African women in Tech and AI