- 11 August 2023
- News GRAIN
The inter-regional digital summit in Africa (S.I.N Africa 2023) will be held on October 10 and 11, 2023, under the theme "Artificial intelligence at the service of development in Africa."
The announcement was made by Cluster Digital Africa, organizers of the event. The two-day conference will be held online and will address the theme of Artificial Intelligence from several angles.
According to the organizers, it will discuss the applications of AI to education, the environment, finance, health; as well as the legal issues involved.
As a reminder, launched in December 2020, Cluster Digital Africa aims to be a platform for collective intelligence. To this end, it organizes webinars, forums and mentoring programs for the benefit of innovation in Africa.
Source : cio-mag.com
- Why we need to unlock data’s potential responsibly and inclusively
- Call for papers for the first edition of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence for Women in Agriculture
- Rentrée numérique Dakar 2023 : Dr Laure Tall plaide pour une IA inclusive, responsable et capable de produire des solutions durables
- Sunbird AI 2022 Annual Report
- UM6P aims to empower African women in Tech and AI